All children have a complimentary visit class before registering. Classes are then $181.50 for a ten week term or part thereof at $18.15 per class (incl GST).
Sibling discount 10%.
FMB (Family Music for Babies):
- One-off materials fee consisting of class instrument kit $15.40 and take home CD and parent handbook $38.50 (all incl GST)
FMT1 and FMT2 (Family Music for Toddlers levels 1 & 2):
Note materials for the toddler program are purchased only once for each half of the year so over the 2 year program only 2 sets of materials are required.
If you purchased the materials at level 1 you do not have to purchase again for level 2.
- January to June take home materials consisting of CD and parent handbook $42.90 (incl GST)
- July to December take home materials consisting of CD and parent handbook $42.90 (incl GST)
MM and AMM (Music Makers and Advanced Music Makers):
Note materials purchased once across 2 year program.
- One off registration and materials fee consisting of Student book and CD $26.40(incl GST)
Credit Card payments are accepted. Direct Debit payments to Bank of Queensland Account 20177291, BSB 124198, Ref child’s name or invoice number. Cheques payable to Wee Make Music.
- All children are entitled to a complimentary visit.
- The course fee must accompany the registration form before your child’s first class.
- There is no reduction in tuition fee for missed classes, however you are welcome (and we encourage you) to arrange up to 4 make-ups in a year program.
- Arrange make-ups in advance as space is limited.
- Sibling discounts apply where more then one child per family is registered.
- Tuition will be refunded only in the event of cancellation one week prior to the start of the term. Please discuss with the director.